When you need an experienced business lawyer in Greenwich, Connecticut or New York City, trust your future to the professional legal team at Gilbride, Tusa, Last & Spellane. Serving both the greater New York City and Fairfield County, Connecticut areas, we understand the specialized needs of commercial clients, and always go the extra mile to ensure your interests are protected. Our business and commercial practice concentrates on small to medium size businesses and entrepreneurial ventures, and we also perform transactional work for larger entities and institutions. We handle both simple and complex business transactions and are familiar with the areas of law relevant to day-to-day business operations.
We advise clients on the formation and conduct of limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships and joint ventures. These services include the preparation and negotiation of shareholder and partnership agreements, employment contracts, and consulting agreements, as well as investment fund and broker dealer formation, relationship management and regulation.
Because our clients include several international manufacturer/distributors and franchisors of consumer and other products and several local retail outlets and franchisees of internationally franchised products and services, we are particularly experienced in handling all legal aspects of agency, distribution, franchising, licensing and manufacturing.
GTLS also has the technical knowledge and experience to provide all legal services necessary for:
- Purchasing, selling and financing business entities
- Aiding troubled business, both in asset recovery and company reorganizations
- Providing legal counsel to businesses regarding employment and labor-related issues
- Serving as counsel to banks, mortgage lenders and borrowers on a variety of transactions, including private equity financing, private placements and various securities matters
- Handling the registration, protection and exploitation of intellectual property including trademarks and copyrights
- Acquiring, financing, and managing the operation of private aircraft and other high-value equipment
With skilled business lawyers serving both the New York City Metro and Greenwich, CT areas, Gilbride, Tusa, Last & Spellane provides a full-service solution for your commercial legal needs.
For more information or questions on these areas of our practice, please contact Charles S. Tusa or Jonathan M. Wells.