31 Brookside Drive
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
- Franchising, Distribution and Dealerships
- Private Equity / Hedge Funds
- Private Individuals
- Retailing and Apparel
- Employers Catch a Break When it comes to Unpaid Interns
- USPTO Will E-Mail Post Registration Reminders
- Changes to COBRA Notifications By Way of the ACA
- Court Ruling May Allow More Workers to Telecommute As a Reasonable Accommodation under the ADA
- Connecticut Increases Minimum Wage to Highest For Any State
Jonathan is a partner in the Firm’s business and commercial department. He counsels businesses and individual entrepreneurs. He concentrates his practice in the areas of employment law, intellectual property law including trademarks and copyrights, business mergers and acquisitions, lease negotiations, commercial real estate acquisitions and financing, private equity financing including private placement offerings, representation of investment advisors and broker/dealers and formation of business entities. Additionally, he advises clients as outside general counsel on day to day general corporate matters.
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, B.S.
Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, PA, J.D.
New York Bar Association
Connecticut Bar Association
Fairfield County Bar Association
American Bar Association
Member Board of Directors Greenwich Family YMCA
Active in various community associations in Greenwich, Connecticut.