31 Brookside Drive
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Franchising, Distribution and Dealerships
- Private Equity / Hedge Funds
- Retailing and Apparel
Charlie Tusa has extensive experience in corporate, commercial and financial transactions for entrepreneurs as well as small to mid-size and family-owned businesses. He aids clients in the formation, structuring and break-up of entities, including franchises, broker/dealers, investment advisors and family limited partnerships. He reviews and negotiates all manner of agreements and contracts and assists in ongoing contractual disputes. Charlie also assists clients in business financing needs, including M&A transactions and private placement financing.
New York Law School, J.D.
Colgate University, B.A.
New York Bar
- Member, Executive Committee of the Franchising Law Section
- Lecturer on Franchising Law, including:
- April 28, 1999, Fundamentals of Franchising: Disclosure Requirements
- June 1, 1998, Franchising Opportunities and Pitfalls
- March 9, 1994, Franchise Law in Connecticut: The Rights of the Franchisee
- November 1, 1991, Franchise Termination and Resulting Litigation: Franchise Non Renewal Issues
- June 3, 1991, Basic Franchising and Beyond: Franchise Termination and Non-Renewal in Connecticut
Member of a delegation which, as guests of the Central Counsel of the All-Union Society of Inventors and Innovators, conducted a one (1) week conference for would-be Russian entrepreneurs in Sochi, Russia, in October, 1992. Lectured to the Russians on business and law in the United States